Monday, August 24, 2009

Today is the day...

Today is the day before the day before I leave for my jungle adventure. I have already turned in my keys to my apartment, said goodbye to my stuff in storage, and signed out from work. I'm looking forward to the future, but I know I'll miss my family and friends, especially Aidan, the 1-1/2 yr old son of my friends Ben and Liana (whom I will refer to as B&L from here on out) who is currently scratching his diapered heiny on my foot...

6 months is a long time, but I have goals I want to achieve and I hope I'll have the time and resources to accomplish them. I'm not sure how exciting this blog will be as the base is locked down and there's not much to do...but I'm sure I'll make my own fun. Anyone who's known me for more than 10 days can tell you...there aren't many dull moments in my life :) So for all who are interested in keeping up with a Jungle Critter...this is the spot to check for news! Stay tuned...
Jane...out...

No comments:

Post a Comment