Saturday, August 29, 2009

bad things come in 3s too...

So all those great fun things I got to do yesterday...I'm glad I got to have a little fun before plague struck...

...I have decided that one day of fun does NOT make me love this place...not only did Montezuma's revenge find me...but I woke up with a red itchy rash all over my face...and a head cold. I hope I don't have goat or chicken flu. Pigs are just about the only animal that doesn't roam wild on the base...so swine flu is right out. Goats, chickens, cats, dogs, HUGE iguanas and all kinds of nasty bugs are everywhere here... and there is absolutely no escape...from them or their poop.

I got to move from one termite poop-covered shanty to another this morning...woo hoo...I didn't know how much we were really going to deserve the "substandard living" allowance the AF is giving us... but now I think we should get a "hazard to your health" pay too.

Once again..can't find the cord to my camera (Liana, could you please check the cammo backpack and see if it's still in there?) but once I locate it I'll send a picture of the goat, Billy as I call him...I guess he is a "goat guard"...not "gate guard"...hahaha...:/

Jane...out

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your charger :( but i found the info book about your camera... I will keep looking!

    ReplyDelete