Monday, September 14, 2009

random thoughts

What the heck did I ever do to Montezuma? I never even met the guy!

The only good news is that my eardrum is intact, just full of fluid, so it can't move...hence the no-hearing thing...still waiting for it to come back.

I also registered for classes today, which was super! I can't wait to have something to occupy my evenings. Too bad they don't sound like fun at all...Managerial Economics and International Business...hmm...

Anyway, I had orders on my desk this morning when I got to work. My boss is making me go with him on an "ambassador" trip to meet several of our contacts in the country. I'm actually looking forward to it so that I can take a REAL bath (I get to stay in a hotel) and use a REAL bathroom! No cats or ducks or goats or chickens for 3 whole days! I may actually get to sleep an entire night without the roosters crowing!

I miss you all!

Sorry this one isn't funny...I'm kinda depressed about how the Bills-Pats game just ended...stupid Tom Brady...

...Jane...out...

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Carissa,

    I am so glad to hear that your prospects for hearing again are good! I've been rather concerned...

    The ambassador trip (and class titles) sound impressive - so cosmopolitan. And a clean hotel room with a real bath - with no goats or roosters - must be considered a real perk at this point in your career.

    Be sure to continue to sip the Evian and have no thoughts of Montezuma.

    L & P - Mom

    ReplyDelete