...is what I am!!! That's the "Winner's Club" of which I officially became a member yesterday. We started the day off right with a little group PT, dodgeball actually, played outside in the rain and my team won 5-2! A great way to start the day, right? I mean, how often do most people get to pelt their boss with dodgeballs without fear of reprisal...or paperwork?
Well it got even better because although I was crazy busy at work, I still managed to make it to the tennis courts by 530 so I could practice with my new doubles partner. We had only been there about 15 minutes when several other teams showed up (there is only one court) so we decided to play some doubles matches.
...well, I don't wanna brag or anything, but the firefighters always talk about how great they are and how much they practice...We beat both of their teams...back to back...yeah!!!
SO...today should be a pretty great day because, even though playing all that tennis made me feel like I had been beaten with a sack of nickels when I woke up this morning, I went out and played some more this morning...not for score, but for practice...and it was still great. :)
I then got to go jam out with one of the bands that play down here. It felt good to play the guitar again and the people in the band were really fun to hang out with.
The moral of the story is...even though I still get occasional night terrors from the malaria pills and my body still hates chow hall food, at least I have found a lot of activities to keep me occupied.
I am attempting to attach some pics to this blog...finally...so hopefully it works out.
...Jane...out...
No comments:
Post a Comment